Monday, February 21, 2011

Can You Hook Up A Hard Drive To A Sony Tv



.. this is one of those nights a bit 'wrong ... I'm a bit' tired, the TV does not work, the car's headlights as well, no books and no music [since I got to steal the mp3 player in Michi Court that ... even now I wonder who is that I stole it, and why, then, what is a court?] .. 'S one of those nights where if you think about the next day is like this, and this same time yesterday and would like to take a step forward, but you can not. And there are many things that make me smile .. Au who hugs me and coming at me with his long, long legs, as è cresciuta.. Michi che mi dice, mentre giochiamo a dama, che mi farà fuori in un "barcobaleno".. ah, anche la brioche al cioccolato che mi sono mangiata sabato mattina prima di tornare a casa, che il barista mi ha detto "vedrai quanto ti piacerà" era vero.. E poi le mattine in cui c'è nell'aria quel profumo strano che sembra quello della primavera, e mi sembra uguale uguale a quello che respiravo al lago d'estate, la mattina presto, quando con il mio papà si andava a vedere com'era il lago, e da lì, secondo lui, si capivano un sacco di cose.. E poi le volte che lo sogno, che è sempre bellissimo.. Le cose cambieranno, spero. Io penso alla mia generazione e so che il futuro you can not see, but it is there somewhere and I know that we deserve it, that despite what everyone says, we are doing everything to earn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment