Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boxer With Diverticulitis

with premium: The padded covers. Deadline February 14, 2011


Now begin to add some tutorials with Sal, on my projects done in the past for my own projects or simply Cliccoecreo not public portals, but that they are for personal work. The initiative starts from the idea that anyone of you, will do the job, but only those who will post a comment to this post, publish the initiative on his blog referring to my will and my contact with the blogs that follow, will contribute to the work is finished and awards to winning an award made entirely handmade by me. It will be my concern
publish all the pictures of your work that I sent to my e-mail sally72.sara @ gmail.com and my vote for the best time by 13 February. THE AWARDS Feb. 14. I look forward to your requests and then e-mail I send instructions for the job.
Here's what project is it: are filled jars with lids. Will be used for storing spices, pins, buttons, candy or what you like. I'm waiting!




Le partecipanti sono:

Dona - Roberta - Antonella - Eleonora - Lorella - Roberta - Rebecca - Anna Maria - Francesca

0 comments:

Post a Comment