Sunday, May 2, 2010

Digital Microscope Eyepiecedriver

with the belly full

Premesso che sto lavorando a quest'ora di domenica, e che ho "inavvertitamente" [ho pulito la borsa scuotendola a testa down] lost my pen drive with all the work of recent decades (it was small but cicciosa), I must say that today was just a weird day.
After drinking and eating like a hippopotamus [in a room most likely run by followers of a religious sect] and have seen a lot of wasted food that I am only ashamed to remember, after playing all possible games, including "let me grow I put the hair with the "after gudagnato fingerprints of every shape and color on the clothes, after stealing an umbrella that if the thief had stolen before, (coward you are not left unpunished), after providing advice of all kinds, all ex and I go to sleep.
At the next round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment