Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do Bath Mats Stick

are not well!

.. This is what I would have certainly told my colleagues [in order to make me a polite girl], if I had heard this evening as I tried in vain to go home [mission, I would have known it, too ambitious].
Knowing that I left running (I was afraid to miss the last bus before the strike called by trade unions today, in almost all cities of northern Italy) and just outside, I remembered to have an umbrella in the studio, which when I came back up, then down, and I opened the umbrella, I remembered that it was imploded on the way to go to court under the storm this morning that closed the umbrella, I remembered not having the ticket 'bus, which left the shop of Mr. Charles, I saw myself walk past the bus, which, of course, that was the last bus before the strike called by trade unions today, in almost all cities of northern Italy, after having decided to go home on foot, half way, incredibly, has passed another bus, not really mine, but under the water that was fine too, as that will seem obvious, I started to run like a possessed but I lost, that once arrived home, ready to return to Nasolino, I discovered that the car window had been down all week ... That said, it was just a return to m. .....
I KNOW, I'M NOT GOOD, DO NOT SAY MORE '!

0 comments:

Post a Comment