Friday, January 8, 2010

Compact Dental Clinic By Confident

new year ... new year (PB)

I always wondered if, somewhere, is there anyone who really believes this is cazzabubbola that since January 1, then suddenly everything changes ... new life, hugs and kisses, better job, people Top ...
What is it?! the fumes released by maceration of calendars and diaries? the earth's rotation around its axis? ImobiliSi SpostanoLePersoneBattonoLaTestaEdiventanoPiĆ¹Intelligenti?!

For the moment I'm thinking that it seems to me all the same ... my future is still clear ... and efforts are still a lot to do to climb the question marks ... and my father does not return ... and nightmares from the past rather than yes ... and hope I'm holding my sister ... that everything is a breeze by comparison ...

perhaps the earth does not have enough shot ...

While running I hang my affections ever, even the ones I have left on the street, the only person in my life, which is practically everything and not enough thank you, friends that I found in the last years, which are really the only force, which are the source of my smile and my laughter ... and that if they do not change and do not beat your head, maybe ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment