Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party Invitations Budweiser

buonisssssssimi


In this Sunday's fake fog in the Po valley, seeking a diversion to the gloomy thoughts that follow each other in the cerebellum pending examination [which, although close, is just the Next week: I have to find a diversion].

Yeah, it's official, arrived covocazione. snip. ungrammatical. but has arrived.

The fact that for a minute (maybe even a little 'more), I had hoped it was not allowed to sit (chennesò for not properly completed the field with the name and last name or because my certificate of practical tasks, suddenly, it was crumbling in the hands of the Commissioner, things like that ..) is not a good sign.

Sure, who would submit to a test of physical survival of three days, on which I have been told anecdotes and the worst of the worst atrocities, and which, if all goes well, you can know the results (ergo, it the abstract is worth it) after a period equal to the needed requirements to build a bridge?!

"but for your future .. ah, yes it is true, my future here .. .. six months if it goes well beyond six months to make the oral
otherwise .. a few years here .. there a few years .. I have a feeling that when I begin to work and make plans for the future, the future is already past ..

were saying ... ah, yes, I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER!!


Like yesterday, that to make children feel good after you are put in two to play a guitar ... (is it possible that the library is closed on Monday afternoon?) We made Christmas cookies [ I do not like Christmas, I hate Christmas carols, the fuss of Christmas, Christmas trinkets ... but I love to prepare biscuits].

The recipe I can give you, it's not that secret, is that we have made all the dough what was in the kitchen regardless of what previously lay on hands smeared with mick, frankly, I do not know-including lemon, cinnamon, nuts, chocolate, coconut, candied .. ah, yes, maybe even a little 'flour, sugar and butter ..

We mixed it well, created an absolutely horrific and put in the oven, filled with hope.
Then we went all happy to see a cartoon and we left them on fire. were practically carbonised.
short, buonisssssssssimi.


This morning I found the cat in the bowl along with a bit 'of milk .. and with the cat, very hungry and very annoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment